performance improvement competencies
I have been involved in instructional design, training delivery, training and performance evaluation, training program administration and leadership for over 30 years.
While completing a Master of Science degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning (OPWL) at Boise State University, I further developed my Human Performance Improvement competencies as measured and verified through the program. General descriptions of my competencies and the awards I earned are listed below.
OPWL Master of Science
5. Align performance improvement solutions with strategic organizational goals
6. Make recommendations that are designed to produce valued results
7. Collaborate effectively with others, in person and virtually
8. Communicate effectively in written, verbal, and visual forms
Workplace Instructional Design
1. Create performance-based training that improves workplace performance
2. Apply Merrill’s first principles of instruction in training design
3. Apply learning strategies to design specific types of workplace learning content
4. Apply design shortcuts to improve training effectiveness while shrinking development time and cost
Click an image to view description